电子邮箱： email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
* 工作意向： 高级软件工程师，偏向Linux开发，工作地点为北京、上海、杭州或深圳。
2001.9 - 2006.7
操作系统： Linux, Windows, Mac OS X
数据库： MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, BerkeleyDB, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQL Server等。
（1） 湖南湘乡宝龙科技Linux操作系统有限公司。 http://www.bolod.net
2013.5 - 2014.6
2012.12 - 2013.3
职位： Windows MFC开发工程师。
2009.8 - 2009.9
（4） 红帽中国软件公司。 http://www.redhat.com.cn
2007.1 - 2008.6
1. Bug修复和RPM包维护。修复国际化相关的Bug以及维护一些RedHat Enterprise Linux和 Fedora中的软件包。
2. Tomoe手写输入识别引擎和笔划编辑器。 http://tomoe.sourceforge.net
3. StarDict-3.0.0. 见：
请访问 http://www.stardict.org 进行下载！
* TTS 引擎朗读单词。
* Babylon 词典转换。
* 大量其他改进。见: http://www.stardict.org/todo.php
以及StarDict 3.0.1, 3.0.2.
（5） 北京飞漫软件公司。 http://www.minigui.com
2006.7 - 2007.1
1) 星际译王 StarDict. http://stardict-4.sourceforge.net
星际译王是一个跨平台的国际化的词典软件，使用C++语言开发，开放源码。它功能强大，能在Linux，Windows，Mac OS X等操作系统下运行，在Windows平台下有屏幕取词等功能。它支持国际化，可以加载各种语言的词典，目前有两千多个词典，甚至包含了金山词霸、Babylon等软件的词典。星际译王受到了很多用户的欢迎，目前直接下载量已经超过了1千万(见： http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=80679&ugn=stardict&mode=alltime&&type=prdownload)。Fedora、Ubuntu等Linux发行版也自带了星际译王软件。
2) 黑客背单词 ReciteWord. http://reciteword.sourceforge.net
* 将"GTK2 Tutorial"翻译为了中文，见： http://www.huzheng.org/ebook/gtk2-tut/
我的个人主页： http://www.huzheng.org （推荐）
PERSONAL RESUME OF HU ZHENG
Name: Hu Zheng
Marriage Status: Single
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
* Intention: Senior Software Engineer, Linux development prefered, in Beijing, ShangHai, HangZhou or Shenzhen.
Information management and information system
2001.9 - 2006.7
Operating systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.
DataBases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, BerkeleyDB, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQL Server.
I have read many classical computer science books in original English edition, some technique books such as Linux kernel source code analysis, algorithm introduce, etc.. But I put more time on doing projects as the engineering practice.
(1) HuNan XiangXiang Bolod Linux OS company. http://www.bolod.net
2013.5 - 2014.6
Title: KDE development engineer.
(2) ZheJiang TongSoft software company.
2012.12 - 2013.3
Title: Windows MFC development engineer.
(3) Beijing ExoWeb software company.
2009.8 - 2009.9
Title: iPhone game development engineer.
(4) RedHat(China) software company. http://www.redhat.com.cn
2007.1 - 2008.6
Title: International software engineer.
1. Bug fixes and package maintenance. Fix bugs that are related to i18n and maintain some packages in RedHat Enterprise Linux and Fedora.
2. Tomoe handwriting recognition engine and the Stroke-Editor.
Research handwriting technique and add Simplified Chinese support to tomoe engine. We developed the stroke-editor GUI tool by python programming language and build the Chinese stroke data by it.
3. StarDict-3.0.0. As:
After half an year's hard work, StarDict-3.0.0 is out at last!
Visit http://www.stardict.org to download now!
* Network dictionaries.
* Plug-in system.
* Full-text translation.
* Pronounce word by TTS engine.
* Preliminary WikiPedia dictionary support.
* More powerful dictionary management.
* Babylon dictionaries conversion.
* Many other changes. See: http://www.stardict.org/todo.php
And StarDict 3.0.1, 3.0.2.
(5) Beijing Feynman Software company. http://www.minigui.com
2006.7 - 2007.1
Title: Software Architect.
A GIS software base on MiniGUI in embedded environment. It can open and view several kinds of map formats by using OGR library, you can move, zoom in, zoom out and rotate the map, a small eagle eye window can be shown at the same time, and you can save the map file in meagle's own file format, which have very fast load speed. I designed its architect and implement the key features, such as load and show the map, rotate, the own file format, etc..
I become the architect after finished this project.
2. MiniGUI back end of awt for J2me personal profile and kaffe java virtual machine.
3. PMP(Personal Media Player) solution, it have a task bar and show a desktop, which include some other applications such as music player, video player, radio, recorder, note book, calendar, some small games and the setting program. We use the middle-ware to do music and video playing, you can change the user language, theme dynamically.
Done projects in the past
I have done some projects in the university, all of them are open source software.
1) StarDict. http://stardict-4.sourceforge.net
This is my most well-known project.
StarDict is a Cross-Platform and international dictionary software, it is developed by C++ programming language, and use GTK2 as the GUI library, it is open source, released under GPL license. StarDict is powerful, besides the search while input function, it has other features such as "Glob-style pattern matching," "Fuzzy query," "Scan selection word," etc. StarDict can run in Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows, Mac OS X platform presently, it implemented the mouse over get word function under Windows, which is very convenient to use. As the power of UTF-8 technique, StarDict support many languages. StarDict collected many dictionary data, there are more than 2000 dictionaries currently. StarDict designed its own dictionary file format, the access speed is very fast, support data compressing, and with good expansibility, as the use of sparse word-offset index technique, the memory usage is very low. StarDict is welcomed by many users, the currently download count is more than 10 Million(see http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=80679&ugn=stardict&mode=alltime&&type=prdownload), it is distributed within Fedora, Ubuntu and some other OSes. This project started in 2003.3, after more than 5 years' development, it become the most popular dictionary software in the Linux world, while gain much market in Windows too.
I developed the StarDict.org on-line dictionaries website in the late 2006. See http://www.stardict.org and http://www.stardict.cn, it use stardictd as the server back end, which use libstardict to load and query dictionaries. It communicate with the client in StarDict protocol. This website is the first dictionary website using Ajax technique in the world, the stardictd server is very fast while save much resources at the same time, after load more than 2000 dictionaries, which have about 60Gb data, it cost only 16Mb memory. Stardictd server is very stable too, while ran for more than one year and accepted billions of query connection, it can almost never crash except for maintenance, because of its stable design.
In 2007.1, I sold StarDict's copyright and the corresponding websites for several hundreds of thousand Yuan to an information technique company, while I still maintain StarDict software as it keeps open source.
2) ReciteWord. http://reciteword.sourceforge.net
Reciteword is an education software to help people to study English, reciting English words. It has very beautiful interface, make reciting word being an interesting thing. I recommend you to visit its website and see the screen shots, I am sure that it is one of the most beautiful software in Linux which developed by GTK2.
It is written in C++, with 30 thousands lines of source codes. I begin to develop it in the grade 1 of the university.
3) Gaim-myicq(later called LinQ) plug-in. An instant messaging client that communicate in myicq protocol. Well, only one or two technique people can't defeat QQ or MSN, because they have already gain the market, but we still learned much things from this project, technically and more on non-technique.
Award and certifications
2004' China open source software contest excellent software design GOLD prize. It is hosted in Beijing, and it is the first and biggest Linux contest hosted by the Chinese government, I was pleasantly surprised when they announce that I am the golden prize winner, it means my contribution on StarDict project get recognize by the society. I got a IBM laptop as the award.
2005' "The Golden Penguin Greater China" open source software Final excellent originality prize. It is hosted in Hong Kong, contestants come from China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, we come together and communicated on free & open source software.
2006' China-Japan-Korea open source software contest winner. I met Ruby's author and some other famous people in this contest, who come from three different countries, I am very glad that I am one of the four representative of China.
China science institution open source software contest third-class prize.
IBM Linux Professional Institute Level 1 Certification. I got the highest score in our university when I was only a grade 1 student.
LUPA Open Source Master.
* Passed the CET-6 English examination
* Translated "GTK2 Tutorial" into Chinese,see:
* Written two books that are mainly in English, they are my thinking notes, see:
And some other books in Chinese too:
You can read more articles written by me in my personal website.
1) Carries the enthusiasm on technique researching. I would like to lead a life as the genius type people :)
2) Love freedom and like developing open software which can contribute greatly to the society.
3) I am a Buddhist. I absorb Western science and culture while I am more proud of Chinese culture(Especially the power of Buddha).
4) I am interested in Operating System Kernel, Virtualization, Search engine technique and so on, I will learn them deeper in the future.
5) As program is consisted by data structure and algorithm, I am especially good at data structure, but I want to find a job to enhance my algorithm ability while keep my speciality on database designing and implementing.
My personal website: http://www.huzheng.org (in Chinese).